Friday, October 12, 2007

The Big 3.....0......

So today is the last day of my twenties, actually based on what I have heard from my Mom I think I get until about 6:30 tomorrow evening. Honestly I really haven't thought about it too much; that might have something to do with selling a condo and moving everything into storage, going to Italy for 2 weeks, closing on a new house, moving into a temporary apartment, and starting the remodeling process on the new house.

My wonderful husband and some of my closest friends thru me a surprise birthday party last weekend and it was great to get to be with a lot of old friends all at the same time. Kim, Laurie, and Michelle a huge thank you to you for organzing the party and how much your friendships mean to me. They actually put together a little slide show and managed to get pictures from about the last 15 years of my life (Courtney I know you helped them). Some of these pictures I had never seen before which was really interesting!!

This evening Adam is taking me to Eddie Merlots and then has a surprise for me of which I really, this time, have no clue about. I am notorious for figuring surprises out, but I really haven't had time to be a detective on this one :) Tomorrow we are going to dinner with my parents and brother at McCormick & Schmicks to celebrate my and my dad's birthday (My Dad's b-day is today, Happy Birthday DAD!!). During the day tomorrow we are going to be working on the house again and try to get the demolition completed so we can get the dumpster out of our driveway. I am sure my muscles will let me know what being 30 feels like on Sunday.

I will try to get the before pictures and the after demo pictures up of the house early next week.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Good to see you all in the blogosphere. Happy birthday! Sorry we had to miss the surprise b-day party, we were out of town.

I think we are coming over to help tomorrow morning.

BTW, here is my blog, which I have not been able to do much on lately...
http://phillipsrhit.blogspot.com/

VerWaynia said...

Yeah! You know how I feel about blogs - you might just get into our blog lap!!